Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 5

John frieda range for damaged hair

Hi everyone,
Today in going to review the John frieda range for damaged hair, called hydrate and repair.

It's a brand new formula out of their full repair range. Still in the red packaging. 
Their is a shampoo* , conditioner* and hair oil*.

The best one without a doubt is the hair oil, it's like sent from heaven, makes my hair so soft and slick, you apply it to wet hair, about 4-5 pumps I put in, but use less to start of with, I need it in my hair though. 
Then leave your hair to dry or blow dry, it will stay in your hair till u next wash it. It says it helps to "This repairing oil elixir reduces breakage and creates visibly repaired, smooth and more manageable hair without weighing it down. The oil contains Inca Inchi Oil; one of the highest sources of omega fatty acids in the world and contains 47 x more Omega-3 than Argan Oil."


When I wash my hair my hair feels so soft now as it's under the water and can even run my hands through my hair even with just shampoo. My hair feels so much softer on the ends aswell.
My hair needs a very good cut, it has grown an incredible amount since I've been on my healthy eating, and it needs about 2 inches cut off because I can feel it at the bottom, it's dry and knotty, and just frizzy-ness. But this range actually makes it feel softer and less frizzy, I know it still needs a cut but I could probably get away with another 2 months or so with this. 

John frieda also have a Youtube channel where they share tips and techniques with all their products and it gives really helpful advice. And i also featured it in my October favourites

What John frieda products have you used? Which range do you prefer? 

1 comment:

  1. I love hair oils! This one sounds amazing ^_^ great review. I need to try this range :)

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    don't forget to enter my Real Techniques giveaway here

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX