Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 24

it's all about the leather

hi everyone,
im loving doing fashion posts at the moment, and i hope you all enjoy it! please say if you do :D

this autumn it's all about the Leather, and leather jackets. I love Leather (fake obviously) because its so easy to put with other items. It also makes a very girly outfit look abit more edgy.

The leather jacket i have in these pictures was from my momma, its a lovely tan leather (fake) and it is slightly too big for me, but who cares :D

a new look dress which is white with a flower design and a tan leather jacket


a tan leather jacket over a new look white dress with flower details

new look dress from love label and a tan leather jacket from therapy
My dress is from New Look same pattern but a slightly different design, tights are from m & s and my jacket was from my momma but i believe she got it from a brand called therapy in house of fraser (but don't quote me on that)

i love this dress because it is very girly and the pattern is beautiful on it, you can wear it as a day time dress, or dress it up even more and use it as a party dress, i love the neckline on it aswell.
The leather jacket helps to add abit of edge to it, so its not too girly. Pairing it with some (fake) leather ankle boots and your good to go :D

what do you love wearing leather with?
xxxx

1 comment:

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX