Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 7

Shopping My Stash

hi everyone,
so ive never done one of these posts before but i love to read all of them, so i thought i would give it ago, also i've rekindled my love for some of the products i forgot about in my stash of makeup.
If you've never heard of Shopping My Stash, its basically finding products in your stash of makeup that you either forgot about or haven't used for awhile.

products include rimmel mac clinique and mua rimmel, clinique, mua and benefit products were mac lancome and clinique


As a base ive used the Clinique universal primer, i have only just bought it but when i first used it, it didn't really do much, now i love it. I use my fingers instead of a brush like it suggests, and i even use it around my eyes, it makes my foundation stay on so much longer, woop!

The foundation ive used is wake me up foundation by rimmel, do you remember 2 summers ago when every beauty blogger under the sun had this, and loved it!, i forgot about it after that, ive now found it again and love it still, i love the glitter and shimmer in it and love the coverage of it, and the fact it has a pump. Major plus point. I also did a review on it aswell, so click the link if you want to read more about it.

Powder is MUA pressed powder, really cheap to buy, i think it was like £2 and it is well loved, but its get as a finishing powder and if you dont want to spend loads this is definitely for you. Blusher is Benefit coralista, i think ive had this for years! and it has just been in the back of my stash. I need to finish this haha, its been here too long, it is a beautiful colour though.

mac eyeshadow sable, all that glitters and ricepaper

For my eyes ive used Mac eyeshadows in ricepaper, all that glitters and sable. Ricepaper as the base all over, All That Glitters as the lid colour and Sable as the socket/crease colour and then just kind of blended it all together. Eyeliner is cliniques quickliner intense in intense black, i love the fact that this eyeliner goes on so smoothly and easierly and you don't have to push it into your eyelid to get a colour, i love it, and yes i do need to do my brows.

my face with products including rimmel clinique mua mac and benefit

For lips i used Mac lipliner in in synch, i lovely bright pink, i don't own many lip liners so they kind of get forgotten about, but i need to use them, they make lipstick last so much longer. And lipstick i used Mac impassioned, so a lovely bright colour, i didn't use it to its brightest potential, just coated my lips with it really.


If you went through your stash would you find something you haven't used in ages?? What products do you love that you never forget about?
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending me your link on Twitter! Love your blog :) new follower here!
    Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation is so good! I love it :) xx

    http://teacupsandbluebells.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great products there, I am in love with the Rimmel Wake Me up, I hated it to begin with, but I came to love it and ive repurchased it twice since x

    Kirsty Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didnt like it to begin with either, but i love the glitter in it now :D

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the advice, I never heard of Shopping My Stash, but the Mac eyeshadows looks wonderful on your eyes, well done !

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX