Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 12

elf haul

hi everyone,

so today im going to show you what i bought from elf. elf stands for eyes, lips, face and is a brand that is only available online, as far as im aware, i may be wrong. But it is a great brand. I have heard loads of great things about them and the make-up is quite cheap from elf, so considering i sometimes think that the quality wouldn't be great.

eld make-up that cost under £20
But it is! last weekend they also had a 50% offer on, they have these quite regularly, or some sort of money off event. I always miss them, and because they normally hold them at the end of the month i always run out of money to try them. but this time i had money and i really wanted to try some of their products ago, so i bought some, and im happy i did.
It was really quick delivery, even though i picked standard delivery i got it in less than a week.

whole make-up look that costs under £20

so i bought the maximum coverage concealer in shade porcelain, wouldn't say its maximum coverage but it does a good good, and a little goes a long way.
HD cream foundation in porcelain, great texture and very easy to apply, does stay on all day aswell, woop, i didn't use the sponge it came with because i dont like them, i used a foundation brush.
HD under eye setting powder in sheer, never tried one of these before, and i like the fact it came with a small brush to apply it with. so far so good
HD blush in superstar, its very very bright, and very pink, i had to use abit of powder over the top to dull it down abit, but it is a really pretty colour
elf bronzer is cool bronzer, i chose this colour because i like the description of the colour on their website, im glad i did, it matches my pale skin perfectly and i can lighten or darken the colour by putting in more or less of the white, its a beautiful product.
brush cleaner, i haven't tried yet but im hoping it will be easier to spot clean my brushes with it.
blending brush, the bristles are abit hard but i wasn't expecting anything like a mac/sigma brush but it does a good job.
eyeshadow in saddle (i think) really nice colour as a contour shade, i did put it all over my lids aswell and it works well as both.
lipstick in flirtatious, it looks a really bright pink when u you look at it, and it is hard to twist the lipstick up but when you put it on the lips its more of like a balmy consistency and a really light pink, its lovely, such a great everyday colour.

makeup look for under £20

so with all the products on my face, i did put abit of maybelline mascara on just to finish it off, but a whole make-up look for under £20, well thats quite impressive isn't it :D

have you ever bought anything from elf? would you?
xxxxxx

16 comments:

  1. I've never bought anything from elf before, really tempted to though as your make up looks lovely! So annoyed I missed the offer :(
    Sarah xx
    www.simplysarahlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either before the offer, but I love the hd cream foundation! And don't worry they always have some going on

      Delete
  2. I've never bought anything by Elf but I would love to! The make up you got looks so lovely :)
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ty Hun, yeah I hadn't bought anything from them before either but I do love it now!

      Delete
  3. I have the HD blush and it's quite nice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah still getting used to the colour but it is a nice texture

      Delete
  4. That lipstick looks lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good haul! I've got the brush cleaner and its really good for a quick clean of your brushes between deep cleans. I've not tried much else from Elf though

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed the 50% off :( but I did get a 30% off deal, I've ordered the concealer too, bit disappointed that it's not as maximum as it states, but I guess for the price you cant really complain. I've had a dispatch emails so hopefully it comes by Saturday! I'm liking the sound of the brush cleanser, I had one a wee while a go and it was a god send.

    Kirsty x Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo 30% is strill really good, let me know what you think of the conceal, its always different for different people hehe

      Delete
  7. I haven't bought anything from Elf yet but would love to. It looks great! xx

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, i never bought anything before either, wait till they have an offer then try it

      Delete
  8. I've been meaning to buy ELF products for years (literally). They are animal friendly and always getting great reviews so I really need to try them out. Perhaps that blusher when I run out of my current one. Anyway, I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. If you are interested, please go to http://teainthetub.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award.html for more info.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX