Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 10

My favourite red coat

hi everyone,
So as its autumn, rapidly getting colder and becoming more like the antarctic everyday, its time to get out those woolly scarves and gloves and opt for a more warmer fashion sense.
Generally my fashion sense goes out the window in winter just because i prefer being warm and cosy and couldn't care less of what im wearing, as long as it feel warm.





BUT this year, i found the most amazing red coat, which is actually from primark none the less, its a ed coat that has a leather strap that ties around the waist and the zip is kind of off to one side.

I love this coat, especially the colour, its a lovely deep red.
Also you may be thinking that because its primark that it isnt very good material and isnt durable, let me just prove you wrong there! i went to brighton for the weekend when we had that storm in england, yes, obviously not the best time to travel down south, but i didn't realise. haha. Anyway, as i was walking along the beach at about 7pm from our amazing dinnner out, it started to chuck it down! and i mean chuck it down. I have never ever been in a rain storm like that before, its the kind you see in movies were the man always runs up and kisses the girl and they end up drenched from head to toe.



And i was completely dry! got to were i was staying after about 10mins in this ran and i was dry my coat had kind of repelled the water, not even soaked it up, so im so pleased about this coat, its amazing!

what is your favourite coat to wear this time of year? sorry i did get abit side tracked :D
my last fashion post featured LOVE fashion check it out by clicking the link
xxxxxx

14 comments:

  1. I have this in black I wish my store had of had it in red though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooo i bet the black is nice though, is the strap black aswell?

      Delete
  2. You really suit the colour! Red coats are so beautiful for winter
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colour! Its gorgeous. Suits your skin tone so well! xx

    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for giving me your link on twitter, you blog is so pretty!
    xo
    www.emilysrambless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou hun, thanks for coming to have a look

      Delete
  5. Your coat is super dear!
    This colour is one of my favorite!
    kisses
    xxx
    Marina @ http://cometomybdr.eu

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful coat! Lovely colour! Following your blog now too!

    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX