Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 15

Benefit how to look the best at everything

hi everyone,
so a couple of days ago i bought the Benefit how to look the best at everything kit as i present to myself. I talked about the hello flawless oxygen wow foundation by benefit in the #bbloggers chat on sunday and i really wanted to try it.

benefit how to look the best at everything



because i have such oily skin no foundation stays on my skin, well on my nose, for the entire day, i have foundations that stay on my cheeks and forehead but not on my nose, and most bloggers said this was a good option, so i thought i would give it ago and foundation that the how to look the best at everything contained the foundation so i brought it.

inside of the how to look the best at everything kit

I bought the light option in the how to look your best at everything kit, it comes in light, medium and deep, the kit is £25.50 which isnt a bad price, but the sample sizes could be abit bigger for the price.

whats inside the how to look the best at everything kit

The kit contains porefessional,which i have used before and used it in my Basic makeup routine, hello flawless oxygen wow foundation in champagne, boi-ing 01 and 02, and hello flawless powder in champagne.

tips and tricks on how to look the best at everything benefit kit

First of all i put the porefessional all over my skin, concentrating it on my nose area, im not to keen on the porefessional but i do like the feel it leaves the skin afterwards, i just don't think it really does alot. Next i used the foundation, with my real techniques brush and blended it all over and down my neck, considering it is a light kit it is NOT a light foundation, its more golden toned and alot darker, it looks good when you blend it in well, but if you're not very good at blending i would just get matched up to the right foundation.

and considering lighter skins tend to be more on the pink tone, i would of thought they would of put a colour like ivory in the kit, but no!
other then that, omgawd!! the foundation is amazing!!!!!! it looks so flawless and perfect on the skin, its amazing. It makes it look like your skin has been airbrushed which is insane if you think about it, but it does. I love the texture of the product and i love the fact its really light weight but it still covers everything you want on the skin.
Next i put the concealer around my eyes, i used a mixture of 01 and 02 to get the right colour, but it instantly hides any dark circles, when i put it on it instantly reminded me of the mua concealer palette. The way it covers instantly, but this one stays on all day. I then put the powder all over and under my eyes to set my concealer and this combination seriously lasts all day! im not joking. It still does come off a little of my nose, but not as much as other foundations, and it still looks flawless on my cheeks the entire day.

so all in all i love this set, i just wish they would put a slightly lighter foundation in there.

benefit how to look the best at everything products on my skin

Have you ever tried the hello flawless oxygen wow foundation? would you if you had oily skin?
xxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I love these little benefit sets! I've heard great things about Hello Flawless and I tried my friends one once and it was gorgeous- definitely think it would be perfect for summer time :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i think i may buy the full size when this has finished, but in the right shade :]

      Delete
  2. Oh my god you look incredible! I quite like the formula of that foundation, but I remember having an argument with a benefit lady about which shade I needed in the foundation. She insisted that the one I picked up was too light, got a sample in it and it was in fact far too orange/dark... Put me off going to get an even lighter one haha! I always begrudge these sets as the samples are always given away free on the site or in mags or something, seems a bit of a waste!

    Sarah xx
    Friday is Forever Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww ur so kind, thankyou, i know how annoying it can be not getting the right color, im so easy which i love, i am just the lightest shade in anything, which makes it so easy, but sometimes even the lightest shade is to dark, i am like bright white haha

      Delete
  3. Great post! :)

    http://www.krzteli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX