Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 14

mac lipsticks


Hi everyone,

Sorry ive been away for nearly a week, i have no idea where this week has gone, i was training for 3 days as well, so my head has been in loads of books and studying.

I have bathed, and put a hair mask on, and treated my skin, and now I’m all relaxed and sat down ready to do my blog posts :D


Last week, or probably the week before now, i brought a couple of Mac lipsticks. On my wish list awhile back, i really wanted impassioned but i couldn't remember if i had brought it before and lost it, or actually never bought it and thought i had.

So anyway i brought it (maybe again) and then i bought 2 other colours that i have been dying to try, that are cult favourites.





I brought: saint germain, shy girl and impassioned.

 (with flash)

(without flash)
Saint Germain is an amplified lipstick. It is a gorgeous blue, pink colour kind of a mix between bubblegum pink and lavender. It’s like a colour i used to make by mixing two lipsticks together, so I’m glad that i don’t have to mix those two lipsticks anymore :D

It is very bright and a beautiful pink colour, perfect if you’re going on a night out.

 (without flash)

(with flash)
Shy girl is cremesheen lipstick, you can't really tell until i photographed in with a flash, then the sheen came out and makes my lips look fuller than they are. It’s a perfect nude brown with obviously sheen to it but it’s not that noticeable.

It has got an orangey tone to it as well.
 (with flash)

(without flash)
Impassioned is an amplified lipstick too. Well it’s bright! It looks more of a pink in the bullet, but when its on my lips it looks more like a red with a pink tinge to it, i can imagine this colour is going to bleed everywhere as well, so i good lip liner is a must!. It is a gorgeous colour, and a nice spin on the traditional red lip look.

I can't wait to wear these colours more. Have you ever tried these? What mac lipstick is your favourite?

xxxx

6 comments:

  1. MAC Lipsticks are my favs! They last forever and the pigmentation of the lipsticks are killer!! Great colors!!

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loads of mac lipsticks I love them!!! And yes the pigmentation is to die for!

      Delete
  2. i bought impassioned this week too! i walked in the shop and it just said HELLOOO buy me.. oops!
    X X X

    loraloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could stare at it for ages!! It's so lovely

      Delete
  3. lovely review, i am tempted to get impassioned always great to see the colours on and ur pics r great

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like all three colours! :)

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX