Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 21

boujoius healthy mix concealer


Hi everyone, so sometimes i get an obsession with a particular product that i need to get lots of and find the perfect one, at the moment its concealers. I need one that is going to stay on all day, cover the darkness, and not highlight the dryness underneath my eyes.

I know its alot to ask!

So in comes the Bourjois healthy mix concealer in light.


It’s 3 for 2, currently at boots, and this is why i have brought so much make-up lately! What beauty blogger can resist a 3 for 2?

This one has got apricot for radiance and raspberry, which is a micro-circulation activator which i guess are spouse to help with darkness. So i was expecting a lot from this tiny bottle.
It has an angled applicator, so you can squeeze some onto your eye area and then just rub it in. It feels like it turns into a powder, or dries instantly onto your eye because you feel like you want to put it in rather than rub it in (which is actually a lot kinder on your eyes)


It covers really well as well, It covers most of the darkness around my eyes and blends in really well, it comes out the tube abit orange, but blends in really easily and in the end makes it look like i don't have concealer on.

It doesn't last all day, well at work at least, it lasts when im just walking around town or out with friends, but the one time you want it to last it doesn't. Don't get me wrong it will last for a good 8-9 hours but my days are generally really long! So i need it to last longer.

You see the predicament I'm in. So it’s a great concealer for everyday but not for work days. I think my search is still on

What’s your favourite concealer?
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I use this concealer sometimes, and find it lasts a lot longer when set lightly with a transparent powder! :)


    www.palindromepoppet.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX