Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 23

Clinique airbrush concealer


Hi everyone
So the search continues :D This time it is the Clinique airbrush concealer in neutral fair (£18)



Now i do love this Clinique airbrush concealer, its abit like the touch a clait concealer by ysl (i think that’s how you spell it) as in it actually is a light reflecting concealers, then a cover everything up concealer.

(without concealer)

It’s a really nice colour, and suits my skin really well; it does cover up some of the darkness underneath my eyes as well. It also does last all day, but i actually love the fact that it reflects the light, i use it abit like a highlighter, everywhere that you would put a highlighter, i put this.

(with concealer)

So after my foundation i use it underneath my eyes, on my cheekbones and around my temples, down my nose and then just above my lips, which is called cupids bow, to make my lips look fuller.
I absolutely love it, but obviously not the right concealer for my eyes.
I also like to pair it with my Clinique even better eyes. It helps to get rid of my darkness, if you would like to read the review on it just click the link.

Have you ever used this one before? What are your thoughts on it?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX