Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 27

empties

hi everyone,

so this my post about my empties for a couple of months, to be honest its probably 3. I don't use up an awful lot of products, when i do i'm very sad about it haha.

so this is what i have used up this time:




first up we have:
batiste dry shampoo in cherry flavour:
Thisdidn't really smell like cherries, its disappointed me, it was like a normal dry shampoo, so it did its job, just not smelly.


dove silk glow shower gel:
this was a really nice creamy shower gel, made my feel all silky soft all over and i would definitely buy this again.

rimmel wake me up foundation in ivory:
i love this foundation, ive already bought the replacement for it, it is an amazing foundation, has real lasting power and gives you a nice shine if you haven't had enough sleep, my review on it is here: wake me up foundation

dove invisible dry deodorant:
well its just a deodorant, it doesn't do much, doesn't really leave invisible marks either.

cosmetic oval pads:
i love these things, can use them for pretty much anything, always handy to have around the house

mac pro longwear foundation in nc15:
love this foundation, it has taken me nearly 2 years, or maybe over, to get through this, you only need a tiny bit to go over the whole of your face, it doesn't stay quite as long as i would like, but for a day off/ not really doing anything day it is perfect.

mac select cover up in nw15:
this concealer isn't the best, its got a good coverage, but again doesn't stay on as long as i would like, its quite watery in consistency. But a good average concealer

clinique moisture surge sample:
this i love, i used this in less than a month, because i have the full size but i love to use it as a mask, put a thick layer all over and let it sink in.

cotton buds:
everyone needs these, and i think everyone uses these, i dont really need to explain do i!

cynol wonder 5 leave in treatment*:
love this, im sad its gone, it really did wonders to my hair, i got it as a sample, it really does detangle my hair and make it smooth


so hope you enjoyed this post, please tell me if you do :D
see you all soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have heard lots of good things about the Rimmel foundation :) So many empties ! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you will drop by my blog too !

    Cherry ~~

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX