Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 16

my week in photo's

hi beautiful people,

i haven't done one of these posts for such a long time but i really enjoy reading them, so im going to do one with a kind of update on life at the end :D, so would you like to see my week:


                                                   
















1. Been testing out the clinique samples | 2. my make-up desk is empty, i had to pack it all away because of moving | 3. went to Starbucks | 4. Its pouring down with rain | 5. thankyou montagne jeunesse | 6. at a festival with a diet coke, bliss | 6. ready for my night out



so with the update:

I AM MOVING! eeee, just to another 1 bed rented flat, but we get the keys on Tuesday, im so excited, i am now staying at my mom and dad's for 2 nights with all my stuff in their garage, which is wierd because all of my life belongings are in a garage lol.
and because im moving i have a couple of days off to get settled and things, tuesday, wednesday and thursday :D
i am going to schedule a couple of blogs posts aswell because i dont know when i will get internet, im hoping not too long because neither of us can live without it, i know sad.
so yes, expect some pictures along the way, and some homely posts of what weve brought :D
yeahhh

love you all
xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower through BBU blog hop
    http://misslyndseyja.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely mesmerised by your eyes! Followed you via BBU Hop x

    http://lillajade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX