Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 19

Mac lipstick vegas volt

Hi beautiful people


I brought a lipstick from mac yesterday from Birmingham after my job interview as a little treat and I thought I would show you all what I brought.
I GOT THE JOB! Yaaaa it's only temporary at the moment, but I got a job on the clinique counter in Birmingham for 4 weeks, I'm so excited!, and it's going to be some amazing experience for me because I really want to work on a beauty counter :)
So expect a lot of hauls from Birmingham because I'm right in the town, oh dear!
Anyway back to lipstick,
Yes mac has gone up in price but it's only like 50p so it's nothing to grumble about
I brought Vegas volt, it's is a beautiful colour, I really wanted to try morange but I didn't think I could pull off that brighter orange, so I went for Vegas volt, it's is more of a coral colour, more pinky red with an orange undertone, so I thought if I like this one I could go for the morange abit later.

I actually do really like it, it's a very bold colour so I would wear it for a night out, and I can't wait to :)
I might just go for it and pick up the morange.
What do you think? Have you got Vegas volt?


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it loads and you get made permanent!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww ty sweet, i hpe so too, but im not sure, but at least itll be a good experience for me and ill know wether i do want to work on a make-up counter one day :D

      Delete
  2. This looks lovely on you! :) x
    www.justmissemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty color!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX