Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 5

The day alone!

Hey everyone,
This is just an update on things really so if you don't want to read that's fine by me :)

So anyway, I just want to tell you about the trip I did to Birmingham all by myself, now some of you will think oh dear lord, wierd girl
But honestly I can say I have never been to a big city by myself so this was quite daunting for me

But I want to tell you all it was amazing, I drove to the train station, I got on a train, and back all in one piece.

Basically some of you might know I'm moving, I'm moving to a town, where it has actually shops on my doorstep, where I live at the moment I have to drive 30mins to reach the town, let's say you need a pair of tights for work because you've just riped your only pair,
Now imagine having 2 drive 30muns there for a pair, then 30 mins back
It gets abit crazy!

So yeah, of on a tangen abit there, anyway me and my bf are moving closer to shops, and right by a train station, perfect for finding a job
So I had a job interview in brum and I went all by myself, I am so very proud haha
But it opens up amazing opportunitys for me.

This was basically just a little diary post that I wanted to share with you, I also took pictures because I was in awe with the shops!
and I got free samples, how cool is tht, they were handing out free toliet roll aswell, but I thought I would pass on tht

6 comments:

  1. Hope the interview went well, next time you go to Brum check out the Custard Factory xxx

    http://lauralovesboutique.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgawd they do??? Where????
      Arghhh lol

      Delete
  2. I love lucky charms, they are just rediculously overpriced
    Beth x

    Hope your interview went well xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgawd I love lucky charms too :) tht was like my idea of heaven
      I remember when I was little you could get them in aces like tesco for like 2/3 pound a box
      And I used to just have the marshmallows lok
      Now u can only buy them in selfridges :(

      Delete
  3. Yes lucky charms!! hurray!!!...
    Visiting from the BBU hop, hope you have a chance to stop by @craftyspices :)
    http://www.craftyspices.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX