Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 30

notd: my very first essie nail polish

hey everyone,
today for my nail of the day im going to show you my very very first essie nail varnish i brought.

i went to boots, in my sunday stash and brought one, i was soo amazed they had one i wanted to buy them all, but for obvious reasons i didnt :D.

i brought one called watermelon. 



                               (without flash)                                                                       (with flash)
                                                       

it is soo pretty, it looks just like watermelon aswell, so its a very good name for it, its got a really nice brush which is abit rounded at the edges, kind of reminds me of the rimmel 30 second nail varnishes.
its not to runny and not to thick, it goes on well and you could probably get away with just the one coat if youve got a very steady hand.
i put on 2 because im abit rubbish with my left hand, but oh well.

its a lovely colour and i cannot wait to try a couple more
have you got any good suggestions?
xxx


7 comments:

  1. I love Essie polishes. Once you start buying them you can't stop. My absolute favourites are Lapiz of Luxury which is a medium dusty blue and Splash of Grenadine, which is a purpley-magenta pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o0o0 sounds nice, will have to look at that one :D xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh looks great! I havn't tried Essie yet :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely! For some reason it reminds me of candy :P


    Im your newest follower, found you on bloghop ;)
    xo,
    Dianaluv

    http://dianaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that Essie's now in Boots, gorgeous colour too!!
    Found you on Friday Blog Hop and thought I'd say hi :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX