Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 8

lush: yuzu and cocoa

hey everyone,
sorry i havent done a post in agesssss, i have been working very hard and then when im not i relax and eat and things, before my next shift.
so sorry about that guys, i feel like im saying this alot but its true or well

anyway, as you might know, i love lush, and ive got a bubble bar to show you

yuzu and cocoa:


i used this in 2 halfs, so i broke it apart into 2, this is called a bubbleroon because it is loosely spouse to resemble a macaroon :D


We’ve had a thing about Yuzu (a type of Japanese mandarin) ever since we found out that in Japan, at winter solstice, they score the skin of the fruit with a knife and drop one in the bath to release its oils and smell. They call this ‘yuzuyu’ (yuzu bath).


 this smells amazing, it has cocoa absolute, grapefruit and burgamot oils, yuzu and citrus oils,
so a hell of a lot really, and its so nice in the bath makes you feel all warm and cosy inside :D,
honestly the bath doesn't turn an amazing colour, but who cares really?


it looks abit milky in this picture, but the water actually turns like an orangey colour, there wasnt really any bubble, which for a bubble bar you do normally get but it was more like a bath bomb, so maybe thats why they called it something different.

but overall a nice bath and will differently buy again :D
xxx



6 comments:

  1. This is my favourite bubble bar from Lush at the moment. I found that when I use one half in my bath I get quite a lot of bubbles by crumbling it in just as I start running the water so it has lots of time to bubble up.
    It smells so good :) I have a bar of The Comforter to try next, cant wait. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i absolutely love the comforter, i use the whole bar for mountains of bubbles :]
      but thanks for that idea x

      Delete
  2. Love Lush!! Loving Your page!! New follow from Blog Hop!! Definitely showing you some love across the social networks :)

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lush oh so much. I wish I had a bathtub in my flat to use these, looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bubbleroon, I have a reveiew of this to go up, it's so yum!!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX