Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 28

maybelline colour sensation pop stick

hey everyone,

yesterday i showed you what i brought at Shrewsbury from boots, so today im going to show you the new maybelline colour sensation pop stick.

the colour is pink sugar, and the lipstick is amazing!.




the colour isn't that good, its like just a glittery lip-gloss, its more of a lip-gloss then a lipstick.
it was my fault though, i swatched them all and picked the wrong one that i swatched lol oh well. i wanted the one with a pinkeyness to it.
but omgawd the lipstick itself is amazing, it is like a clear stick with little bits of glitter in it.

(without flash)

(with flash)

it was amazing, i brought it more because the product looked amazing, and i was in awe of it.

(with flash)

(without flash)

it looks so much better with flash but thats not its true colour, it would look ace if you have a matte coloured lipstick and you want a bit of glitter over the top to change it.

i might buy some more just to test them out :D haha, and get the actually coloured lipsticks one.

have you tried them yet? what do you think?
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oooh very cute colour! Very summery! :)

    I found you through the blog hop :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging! The lippie looks almost radioactive. LOL! Wish it had more colour though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah amazing loopy but I do also wish there was more colour :(

      Delete
  3. I have heard these things are a waste of money because they have hardly any pigmentation, but they look so cool! I am stopping by from the bloghop to say hello!

    I am hosting a 150 follower BENEFIT COSMETICS giveaway, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't really tried mine out that I got last week, they smell amazing!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog on the blog hop!

    Come on by my blog and enter my Giveaway for Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner!

    A Little Lacey

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX