Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, December 1

November obsessions

Hey guys,
So it's the first of December, anyone open there advent calendar yet? :)

Here are my ten top November obsessions for you all:

1. Lush: love this shop so so much arghhhh I have to go in everytime I'm out shopping
2. Kevin murphy colour bug: beautiful product and is amazing for a flash of colour now and again
3. Lee Stafford treatment: I posted about this product, my hair feels so nice when I've put it on
4. Mac pro long wear products: I will always love mac and there products but I think I like the pro long stuff the best such good coverage and very light
5. Joico k pak shampoo and conditioner: lovely products I used to use these before, and stopped for some strange reason but now I'm crazy about it, smells like bannanas yum!
6. Chai tea latte: omgawd if you haven't tried this you need to so do good
7. Cupcakes: not very beauty related but I love to bake them, and decorate them I'm kind of obsessed I'll make a batch a week :)
8. O.P.I: I am obsessed and I mean obsessed I love the new muppet collection aswell, glitter ooooooo I have nearly all the colours :)
9. Blonde hair: I love blonde hair, I wish I had mine back but it was ruining my hair to much, sigh.
10. Got 2 b guardian angel: it is a heat protector and is amazing, it works up to 220 degree heat and adds loads and loads of shine, you can see it as you put it on, wet or dry, lovely packaging too.

Have you got any obsessions lately?
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yay the little snowman :D I love him.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah hes cute, it was a shame he was the only one not broken in the store =[

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX