Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 19

electric disco 17 cosmetics

hey everyone,
i cant believe it is less then a week from Christmas I'm soooo excited!!
i wanna open my pressies now but i cant =[

anyway, i went into boots today and saw that 17 cosmetics had a Christmas offer.

when you buy 2 17 cosmetics you get a free gift bag with is called "electric disco 17" which has 3 nail varnishes and a nail file in it.

now, I'm absolutely obsessed with nail varnish so i just had to have it :D, even if i had to buy 2 items that i didn't really need, but actually i found 2 things that will be very useful for me, and ive never tried 17 so i thought i would give it ago.

these were the 2 i brought separately, i brought a blusher and a metallic cream eyeshadow, the blusher is called plum puff and the eyeshadow is wild silver.
with flash
wild silver, plum puff

 without flash
 wild silver, plum puff

the blusher has abit of fallout with it but is a really nice colour and the eyeshadow is very pigmented and is nice and creamy, so good by itself or will be nice underneath as a base.
then this is the free bag you get, its cute :],its got a sparkle to it as well that's not very bright on the picture.

so you have (left to right) a glittery top coat, red nail varnish called risky red, and a black/blue nail varnish called nightshade, and the nail file.
the nail varnish is abit runny for my liking, but has a good sized brush and is true to the colour on the bottle,the glitter has a great amount of glitter and you only need one coat of it, where as some glitter nail varnishes you have to put several coats on or even dab the glitter onto the nail, well this is just one stoke with a good amount of glitter, thumbs up from me.


i have on my hand at the moment nightshade with the glitter top coat.
dont know wether you can fully appreciate the glitter but it is beautiful

hope you guys like,
merry christmas
x

7 comments:

  1. Your nails look so pretty! Funny because i had just been thinking of doing my nails black with a top-coat of silver glitter! Reminds me of a starry night sky :)

    Georgie <3
    http://thehandbagsnthegladrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I ende up getting this wee set free too but I've not even opened it as I assumed it'd just be rubbish! Might have to have a wee try now ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3

    Http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! really nice colours :)

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it is a beautiful set, i only brought the other 2 products so i could have the bag :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a good deal! Love the bag too, have you tried 17's matte top coat - its amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I haven't tried the top coat, I might have to go get it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im dying to try the cream eyeshadows by 17. I got some CK eyeshadows, cream ones and have been addicted to the cream types ever since and given how reasonably priced their range is it is def on my new years shopping list. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX