Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 12

tag: festive christmas

hey everyone,
so we are only 2 weeks from Christmas now, I'm so excited!! and i found this tag on someones blog so i thought i would tag myself and try it :D


Favourite Christmas Movie?

my favourite film is the Grinch!!!!, i absolutely love it, i watch it every year about 10 times before Christmas, and always on Christmas eve.

Are you on the Naughtyy list or the Nice list?
always the nice list...why wouldn't i be :]

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
if i have i don't remember, i live in England so we don't have like any, i think we has one when i was about 2, and we nearly had one last year (well it was white but that was just from frost aha) i was we had though

where do you normally spend the holidays?
at my mom and dads house, i always go there for christmas eve and stay for the 3 days, i love it there.
What's your favourite Christmas song?
My favioute christmas song is either wham- last christmas because that always gets stuck in my head oorrrr santa clause is coming to town, and i love micheal bubles version of this, he has an amazing voice.


Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
yes we do, it started when my nan was little, her family would sit around the tree after dinner and all open one present, then my mom did it when she was little, and now i do it, its a family tradition that i will continue if i ever have kids.
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
a few....blitzen, comet, rudolph, dasher, dancer, prancer...how many are there :/


What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
me and mom always put up the christmas tree together, listening to christmas songs,opening the one present on christmas eve, making rum truffles with mom, and decorating the table on christmas day, cant wait!!!

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
fake, the first year ive put up a christmas tree with my boyrfriend, because ive moved out, but mom and dads is fake aswell.
What's your all-time favourite Christmas sweet treat?
dad always gets us a big toblerone on christmas day to open, and we have ferrero rochers aswell, so yum!




Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
i love giving presents, i cant wait to give my mom her present, and ive made a huge sack of presents for my best friend whos expecting a child just after christmas, i cant wait to see her face :]


What would be your dream place to visit for the Christmas season?
nowhere really, i love being at home with my family, and seeing my friends for new year, i wouldnt change it, other then make it a white christmas

Does your family have a special Christmas recipe you like to help make?
yeah me and mom make rum truffles every year and its so much fun!

Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
oh i fail miserable, they get worse as i go along awell, they might aswell be a ball of selotape, haha, at least it takes people a while to get into them

Most memorable Christmas moment?
when i was little, getting up on christmas day really early, jumping on my sister to wake her up and then use jumping on my brother to wake him up, he has a teenager then so he would always go back to sleep and come down like an hour later after us shouting at him, and him coming down in a sleeping bag lol. i would sit by the fire next to the tree and sit opening all my presents then spend hours playing with them till lunch was ready, i miss it sometimes!

What made you realise the truth about Father Christmas?
when i woke up one night to see mom putting my stocking at the end of the bed, luckerly she didnt dress up or that would have been embassing, lol i had an ickling anyway so it was ok.

Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
i used to make them but never stuck to them, so i dont make them anymore, i just make a wish instead :]

What makes Christmas special for you?
being with my family, seeing my dads family on boxing day and just eating and drinking and being merry, "its the most wonderful time of the year", and its very true!

now tag your it!, i tag everyone who reads this, give it ago and put the link in my comments so i can read them.
merry christmas!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX