Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 25

Review: Kevin murphy colour bug

Hey guys, I'm so excited about this,
I love this thing so much

It's called colour bug and it's buy Kevin murphy, they are £12.45 and it is a hair shadow for your hair


You know like the hair mascaras you could buy that washs out that's what it is basically, there really concentrated colours and work in every colour hair, obviously it will be lighter on blonde hair but it is amazing in my dark brown hair

I recommend everyone try this, they have purple, pink and orange and you can do highlights or big chunks of colour.

Tell me what you guys think, good idea??

Bye xxxxx

1 comment:

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX