Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 21

review: lee strafford protein hair growth treatment

so, hey everyone

I'm reviewing a treatment today by lee Stafford, its called hair that will never grow past a certain length.

this treatment is a protein treatment that is spouse to nourish the hair and scalp to improve hair growth and thickness and protection of the scalp.


Ive been using this treatment for about 2 weeks now, well just under and i don't know whether it has actually made my hair grow because it doesn't seem to have but it has made it super shiny and so silky smooth. so i know it is doing my hair some good.

to start with my hair will not grown past just below my shoulders and is so thin from bleaching my hair thousands of time, it is so badly damaged that my hair does grow Caz i get roots very easily but the ends snap of straight away. I'm hoping that this treatment is doing some good

this is what my hair looks now, i haven't even straightened it yet either. my hair gets very frizzy and its a big improvement from what I'm used to, still got a long way till my hair is in a better condition but it is a start. I'm even getting long roots and I've started to get tufts of hair all over my scalp where my hair had fallen out from the bleach (sounds lovely doesnt it lol)


dont know whether you can see them or not, but i can definitely feel them. anyway im still gonna keep going with this product and see if my hair will actually grow, caz then it really will be a miracle :D



have a nice day xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX