Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 29

hello everyone! update on things

hey everyone, im back

well, i had never gone anywhere really, just too busy to do anything on my site.
i dont even know how long its been since i was on her last,
which is quite disgusting.

but i have been busy at work, and its the christmas period too,
i have had to juggle seeing my boyfriend, my mom, my friends and my sister, and its been hard,
i dont know how people fit in working 5 days a week with everything, i find it so hard, now i know why some people dont work lol,

anyway, i have brought and ordered some new products so i will have to show you them when i take pictures and stuff :D

lots of stuff have happened to me over the months so i will have to let you all know them slowly :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX