Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 12

In's and out's of this week :)

Oki so I was reading lollipop26 blog and she got me thinking, what are my in's and out's?

So her is the list I have come up with :)

In::

CUP OF TEA: oki so I am now officially addicted, I go through phases of liking tea, coffee then hot chocolate then liking nothing at all, I'm on my tea fix next week it'll be coffee lol

WATER: I am drinking like 4 litres of water at work, yes u do pee a lot but when u do it gets rid of fat and water build up in muscles :) woop go water!

DAILYBOOTH: it's like twitter but you post pictures instead of writing, there is an app for the iPhone too so it's super easy to post everyday my link is www.dailybooth.com/MissPenelope90

MY JOB: I love it, I've been there for neatly 3 months and I get to do my favourite job, nails and hair and get to use amazing products, woop go me!!

Out::

MY COMPUTER: seriously!!! It has broken, it works but is so slow I might aswell watch paint dry, it'll be quicker, grrr going to ask Santa for a new one at Christmas :/

MY HAIR: still isn't going, it's stopped again grr! Oh well I'll have to keep wishing

SUMMER: if your not in England you are probably having a great time with weather and stuff but here in England, well it's crap! It's not sunny but it's not even raining, I wouldn't mind if it poured it down but it doesn't it's just cold and dark sigh!

LIE-IN'S: I don't get any anymore, bad bit about having a job lol, I do have 2 days a week off, so that's better then nothing :)

That's all I can think of so far :)
Please follow my blog if your not already :)

Bye bye lovelies x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX