Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 5

Ootd and make-up

Hi everyone, work again so quite boring outfit
But I want to show u that I can now fit into size 14 jeans/shorts :) I still have alot of weight to loose but I'm getting there slowly :)






Da dah (is that how u spell it)

And make-up:










Quite simple used:
It stick by benefit
Foundation in illusion by urban decay
Coralista by benefit
Skin finish natural by mac

Beauty uk eyeshadow
Rimmel London coal eye pencil in black
Maybelliene eyeshadow in black
Mascara by urban decay


I will be tweeting all day
It's www.twitter.com/@MissPenelope90

Please follow my blog

See u lovelies soon
Xoxo

1 comment:

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX