Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 2

Hair growth from a bottle??

Oki so in my post before I said I didn't know wether to buy some hair supplements,
So I did anyway :)
I had an argument with my boyfriend, he said I shouldn't waste money on tablets that don't work
So in the end we agreed to a bet
If after the tablets I brought my hair grows longer then he will by me a pretty present I want
And if they don't I will stop buying them,
Sounds good!!

So, I brought hair tablets from holland and barretts, because they were the cheapest

You get 60 tablets for £6.99, and you have to take 1 a day with a meal, so that's 2 months!

This is what they are:




So my hair looks like this: (I have died my hair from blonde to red and I have no make-up)

(insert bad photo with no make-up)




So my hair is always this length, even if I get it cut it'll grow to this length then stay like this till I get it cut again
So in 1 month I will give an update and picture :)

See you soon lovelies!

4 comments:

  1. oh I never knew holland and barret done these. I was gonna try the Lee Staford hair growth treatment from Boots, but then i never bothered, cause people thought it didnt work :/
    anyway, my hair is like yours, it will only grow to a certain length then stop.
    I'm really looking forward to see if these help you. And if they do i will have to give them a try :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah U could use that treatment swell I have heard mixed reviews about it but I thought it was too expensive to try but I just might to see what it's like
    Ty for the comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX