Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 16

my favourites of all time

hi everyone,

so i thought i would show you things that i love, i was going to do this in separate blog posts but i think it will be alot easier and nicer to read if i put it all in one post.
so im going to do it for different categories aswell. Some of these are my favorites because i have ran out of them before and tried something else but come back to them because they are just that good.

skincare:



this is my all time favourite product, i got this actually from my boyfriends sister, she was leaving home to go to scotland, to live, so she couldn't take most of her stuff, my bf didn't want it so gave it to me, i thought i would give it ago, i was 19, i am now nearly 23!!! i love this thing so damn much!.
I have been without it for about 6 months, and you know you're walking through the skincare aisle and you go "oh i wonder what happened to that product i used to love" well i found it and it has been repackaged but the same, which i am over joyed with. I have had it for about 2 weeks now and why oh why did i give it up!



It is a 3 in 1 product, its a wash, scrub and mask. i use it as a scrub and once a week a mask. The scrub is amazing because it makes your skin so fresh and clean and so soft aswell. The mask is good because it gets rid of oil on the skin and also sets on your skin so it feels like a treat for your skin.

hair care:

this is the guardian angel heat protectant by schwarzkopf. It started of in america (like most things) and came over to here, you basically spray it on wet or dry hair to protect it against heat damage, so like blow drying, straightening or curling. It makes my hair so soft and the shine it gives my hair is incredible. I have tried alot of different hair protectors, and none of them come close to this! And it protects to up to 210c heat.

body care:

this was a hard one, because i don't really use any body care, i find them all to sticky, so i don't use body moisturiser or hand moisturiser or anything like that, i use body scrub but the one i have at the moment i wouldnt say is the most amazing thing ever. So i settled for more of a company, To be specific it is lush with their bath bombs and bath ballistic. They have beautiful scents, they leave your skin really soft and they make your bath so relaxing. They are mostly vegan and vegetarian friendly aswell. a big plus for some people.

make-up:

my favourite make-up item is the maybelline the rocket mascara, in waterproof, it has to be waterproof, after a lot of experimenting with mascara's i have found that waterproof is the best for me, because my eyes water or sweat (i know weird) alot so usually my mascara just runs down my face or clumps or flakes on my skin, the maybelline the rocket is the only one i have found that stays on and really gives me a good lot of volume!

nail care:

this is my favourite nail varnish, max factor ruby fruit. It is from their new gloss infinity collection, well sort of new, it came out just before christmas. I love ruby fruit because it remembers me of linkin park after dark by o.p.i and it is a beautiful dark black but with a purple undertone, so its not a pure black. I love dark nail varnish.

fashion:

i have had this dress since november. I bought it when i went christmas weekend shopping with my mom, it is a store called apricot, this is like my go to dress, if i can't be bothered to get dressed (which is most days) just put some leggings on and some dolly shoes and a jacket and you're good to go, its quite thick material aswell, so you can wear it in like autumn aswell if you need.


so thats it! what are your favourite things?
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Great post, I might try that facial scrub :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im going to try the scrub too, looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a nice collection of products. I am really attracted to garnier pure active so I guess I will give it a try. Why do you use it once a week? I wonder if it dries my skin if I will use twice a week since my skin is oily and a good mask will do wonderful thing on my skin. I also love Maybelline products especially the lipstick and the foundation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only use it once a week caz I can't be arsed with sitting there for ages haha :) but I wouldn't go for more then 2 times a week it's quite strong!!!

      Delete
  4. that garnier naturals is good stuff, i used it a lot in the past

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX