Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 11

My favourite red lip

Hi everyone :)

So I know I've been gone for ages, it gotta be like 3 weeks now, arghhhh. But I have a very good reason. Sort of!! 

I have joined something called tone it up, which I did explain in my last post which is here motivational monday If you haven't seen it.

Anyway it's been hard to fit anything in, but now I have found out what I'm doing I can now come back to my blog, when the bikini series ends, in like 10 days I'm going to do a progress post and finally explain it in detail, I think I feel confident enough now to show my body to the world lol.

Anyway back to the actually post, 
I wanted to show you how I do my red lips and how I get it to stay on for hours. My secret weapon? A £1 lipstick!

mua red lipstick and mac red enriched lip liner


Yes just a pound. It's by a company called Mua, if you have never heard of them, their website is mua.co.uk I have found that it lasts just as long as mac and other company's, but if I lose it on a night out I don't have to worry because it is only a pound.

mua red lipstick without lid and mac red enriched lipliner without lid

So the first thing I do is put a lip liner on, line all around my lips to create the shape I want and then fill it in. It's really important to use a lip liner and fill in your lips, the lip liner makes your lipstick stay on alot longer and then filling them in will make sure when your lipstick starts to come off your lip liner will go with it, not leave that horrible line around your lips.

my lips with just lipliner outlined
my lips with lip liner all over

Then I apply the lipstick first with a lip brush, push the colour into your lips, this will also make it last longer. Then straight onto the lips with the bullet. Make sure you take the lipstick with you just incass for touch-ups.

my lips with red lipstick on

You can use this technique with any lipstick, I find that it just makes my lipstick stay 10x longer!

red lipstick and lipliner on me

What's your favourite lip colour?? Or lipstick brand??
Love you all 
X

3 comments:

  1. that's a wonderful red and really suits your complexion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MUA Lipsticks... Theyre so good and I love the fact they give extra lipstick at the bottom of the bullet.

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX