Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 30

motivational sunday

hi everyone,

so this post today is going to be a motivational post, i did do one a while back, and it's spouse to be on a monday, so it rhymes, but i thought i would do one today as a little pick me up throughout the week.

i have done a blog post on my journey through my lifestyle plan called tone it up, where i have showed you pictures and really opened up about myself.you can find it here if you haven't seen it.

The one thing that i forgot to mention, which i would love to mention now is that before i started this, I was suffering with severe migraines, nearly every day, it was crippling, most nights i would have to sit in bed with all the lights of, curtains closed, and just fall asleep, it wasn't nice.It was probably one of the hardest times in my life,i had no energy, i was always tierd, i couldnt concentrate on anything and my eye focas always zoomed in and out so it was hard to stay standing (abit like when your drunk, but no alcohol involved) I also (this is gonna sound weird) had an eye twitch. You know when of those ones where you can feel your face twitch but no one can see it. I was getting that too, in my right eye. I even went to the doctor about both things and he said it was because i was tired. Tired? i slept for like 15 hours a night. i even had to take tablets for my
migraines, which didn't really help, just made me more tired. i gave up on all of that for about 3 months before i started tone it up, because nothing was working, he said it could be my diet, so i did start to cut things out but nothing worked so i just stopped everything, just carried on, it did start to get better on its own but never did i have 3 days where i didnt at least get 1.
 Now, i hardly get any migraines, rarely even headaches, probably about 1 every week or even 2 weeks. and now my eye does not twitch whatsoever. I think its all down to the diet and how you live, i stop stressing over the little things, that helps, ALOT!, learn to just go with it, i am thankful for everyday i have now, ive changed my mind, i am alot happier in myself now, so its not just diet but body and energy too.

Because i was getting stressed out about it, and thinking about it, it was making it worse, so i just had to stop, concentrate on myself for once, and it started to dissapear, if you're like me and get migraines, headaches whatever regular, maybe try just eating lean, clean and green for a week and see how it goes. theres no harm in trying right? but definitely stop stressing, please!!

(so yeah just a little bit of motivation for you all from my life :D )

so down to some amazing quotes i have found in the last couple of weeks that really make you get up and go get the day!

























































2 comments:

  1. Argh, migraines are AWFUL. I used to suffer from them when I smoked - giving that up and exercising helped cut them down from one a week to maybe one a year now. I'm glad you've found a way to manage them and can share your experience in such a positive way :) Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rrrr to migraines!! Love your quotes!! Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX