Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 16

What I want!!

Hi everyone :)
So as you may know I have no Internet, so I am doing this reluctantly from my iPhone, but unfortunately the picture is going to be at the end! Grrr!

But the problem is the by people have now said I am not going to have Internet for 5 weeks!!! As the previous tenants discounted. The line completely! Idiots!

So I'm without Internet :(

So anyway back to the point, I have made a wish list of things I would like to get in the near future, some of then I will, and some of them will get forgotten because a brand new thing will come out :) (like most of us do right??)

So:

1: the first thing I want is a tattoo, I know exactually what I want and where and in what writing and things like tht, but I'm scared! I've already had one and I was very hungover and didn't eat anything or drink anything so it was painful! But it was also on my foot, which is the worst place to have it, and they cost alot to, I think the one I want will be at least £50, someone convince me :)

2: Jo Malone candle, they smell amazing so it's literally just buying it! And I always forget come payday.

3: mac lipstick, any really because I love then so much, and haven't brought any in yonks, but I would like impassioned, because I swear I brought it before and lost it, but I can't remember, you know one of those things tht it feels like a dream but you swear it's real, I think it's one of those moments.

4:Ysl lipstick, I work next to their counter, and I want one, especially number 29 :(

5: dressing table, I want one for our spare room, because we have just moved into a two bed place and I have room for one now to do my make-up and blog post and videos :)

6: even better compact make-up from Clinique, they only came out yesterday but oh they are beautiful so soft to touch, and a cream to powder foundation, oh I'm in love!

7: LancĂ´me hydra-zen range: the moisturiser is so soft and in a gel form perfect for my sensitive skin, I put it on once when I had a reaction to a product at work and it was so cooling and Soothing, but I have loads of moisturisers.

8: maybelliene rocket mascara, this is another talked about product by beauty blogs and I would love to try it out

9:loreal confetti topcoat, I have seen loads of pictures of this and it looks beautiful, a cheaper alternative to the illamasque brand :)

So my wish list is pretty expensive this week, but you know a girl can dream :)

What would you really love to buy?
Xxx
Hope to see u guys soon :/


4 comments:

  1. You must get your tattoo. You only live once :) i once went to get one and came home with three i found it fairly painless apart from a certain parts on my skin. (have one on my neck at top of spine and one on each wrist) just go with a bottle of pop and eat a mars bar before hand sugar is suppose to help. A lovely wishlist, i don't own any expensive make up brands but had love a mac lipstick :) kate @ sparkle dust xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wishlist! I luuuurve the YSL lipsticks hehe..and I really want to try the mascara and Loreal topcoat as well. Also, if you want that tattoo, get it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also want some tattoos (yes multiple tattoos, I have them all planned!!) but I'm afraid it will hurt!!

    I couldn't live without internet for 5 weeks. :( I hope it goes by quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also know exactly what tattoo I want but actually going to get it is too scary haha! And I bought Mac impassioned the other day but havn't got round to using it as I have the flu, but it looks sooo gorgeous! xx

    emilyjaneosborne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX