Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 6

empties for feburary

hi everyone,

so i have a new video up on youtube, i have just started to get back into filming, and i am loving it at the moment.

I think to keep it easy for me, i am just going to put a video up every week, when my day off is. Because i think i was getting to stressed before because i thought i needed to put loads up, but im going to calm down, take a deep breath and just enjoy what i do :D

so i have made my first ever empties video. I have never done an empties post on here either, so im gonna leave a pictures of what the empties were, if you wanna hear my thoughts and things on the products then please watch the video, if you don't want to that's fine aswell :D

but if you watch the video, please tell me what you think in the comments, i know the quality isnt very good, but i would love to know what you all think!




:D

xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Really want to try that Tigi dry shampoo!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've used up so much! I have so many make up bits that need using up, need to do a project 10 pan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the video! And I really love the perfume

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX