Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 23

barry m high-shine gelly nail paint


Hi everyone,
I haven’t done a nail post in ages, i used to do one every week but i stopped because i am not allowed to wear nail varnish at work, but hopefully that’ll change soon.





When i was on holiday for the week, in York and everywhere else, i realized that i could wear nail varnish for the whole week, so we popped down to boots just before some dinner and i brought a Barry m nail varnish on my boots points.


I brought the new Barry m high-shine gel nail paint in plum, now i think it is just spouse to give you the shine of a gel nail. I applied this without a top or base coat, because i hadn't taken any with me, so i am guessing that it would last a lot longer but mine did last for the whole week which is ace.



The pictures i have put on here are of the nail polish with and without flash, i have got slight chipping along some of my nails, but it’s pretty good none the less, they’re only little chips and none of the nail varnish has completely come off.
Its got a really good shine to it as well, a top coat would normally create that much shine but without a top coat it is just as good! It is a beautiful colour as well and a beautiful bottle. It’s a great addition to my many nail varnishes.

See you guys soon.

4 comments:

  1. Great coverage. I have one of these in watermelon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these in Prickly Pear and I love it, want to get a few more x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm gonna save more of my boots points to get some :)

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX