Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 20

rimmel match perfection blush

hi everyone,

today im going to review the new blush by rimmel called match perfection blush, my next post is going to be on rimmel aswell, because rimmel are doing 3 for 2 at the moment at boots, so i thought i would buy all these things and share with you what i thought about them.




This blush is beautiful, its got 3 colours in it and what you can do is pick out individual colours or just swirl you brush around all 3 to create a really nice tonal blush.

It comes with a highlight a bright pink blusher and then a darker pink blusher, it is also imprinted with their symbol of the crown on each section.

I use my mac blusher brush to swirl it around all the colours and sweep it across my cheeks, its a really pretty colour that suits all skin tones and the highlighter is a really pretty one.

(with flash)

(without flash)

have you tried it yet?
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great review! I really love the color combo in this blush-they all compliment each other really well xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty.. that makes your face looks more fresh and pretty ^^

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely and I love the subtle glow it gives!

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this before so thanks for sharing! I love that there's a separate highlight section. It looks lovely on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this - I like its subtle colours & Im sure you can build it up a little bit too. Its a nice fresh faced colour.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look at this in store but I haven't got round to trying it yet. Looks pretty on! x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX