Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 28

blog URL has changed???!!!

hi everyone,

i really don't know where this week has gone, i cant believe its been over a week since i have posted something on here, its really weird.

so to kick of the new lot of posting, i have changed my URL!!!

wooooo! finally!



because i changed my blog name, i couldn't really leave my blog URL as the same, and i have always wanted to change it to a proper link :D

now it is WWW.KELSEYKATE.CO.UK

how snazzy! its all professional and everything *ha*


so all my old url's will redirect to this one, so hopefully i shouldn't have any problems, if you do find any problems with it please do tell me because it did say it would take up to 48 hours, but i haven't seen any problems yet :D


hope this helps everyone and hopefully you can all find me alot easier

have an amazing day!
xxxx



2 comments:

  1. love the name! Ive recently changed my link too! How have you been able to redirect your links? Ive been having trouble!

    Www.bethmayblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun, my links re directed themselves, i had a look on google and it told me some codes to put in with the domain name you buy, i put them in and its worked. x

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX