Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 18

rimmel fix and protect pro primer

hi everyone,

so today is my last rimmel product i promise :D, this one is their primer. I needed a new primer for ages, and i couldn't decide on one, i knew i wanted to try a high street brand but the Revlon photoready one is like £11.99 and i didn't want to pay that much because i couldn't buy a high end one for like 5 more, so i decided to go for a rimmel one, seen as their on 3 for 2 in boots :D


this primer is abit like a moisturiser, it is a white cream that is quite thick and sinks into your skin quite easierly. It also smells like sun tan lotion, which i guess is not a good thing and it reminds me of holidays.

It apparently does 5 things in one:
it smooths out skin
resurfaces skin
brightens
mattifies
and protects

I dont know how it does all of these things, because surely mattifying and brightening contradict each other but oh well.


It does make my make-up last all day and it does feel really nice on the skin, i wouldn't say it mattifies my skin because i still need to put a mattifying powder over the top, but it definitely brightens my skin and makes it feel alot smoother and softer.

I think i am always going to try different primers on my skin because its an easy thing to replace and i cant find the perfect one yet, this does a very good job and comes awfully close

which would you say is your Favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Keep meaning to pick this up and then get sidetracked by something pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this for quite a while and I really like it :) I've switched to using the new UD Naked Skin BB Cream as my primer and I love that! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX