Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 21

products i regret buying

hey everyone,
so i thought i would never do this post, because ive always thought that i liked the things ive brought and that i would never regret buying things,
but looking through my make-up and hair care i realised that actually there are products i really dont like.

now i will continue to use them, because i don't believe throwing things away unless they are:
1. used up or 2. out of date

so here are the products i regret buying:





So we have:
listerine mouth wash
Frizz-ease heat protector
Soap and glory hand food hand cream
Sure crystal clear deodorant
Headmaster big glam hair shampoo
Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser
Accessorise primer
Rimmel eyebrow pencil in dark drown
Maybelline Pop stick called sugar frosting


So as you can see most of these aren't beauty items really, well I spouse they are :)

Anyway I'll start with the mouthwash, I hate the taste of this, it actually burns my mouth and I'm chugging water for the next 10 mins to try and get rid of the taste, it's like revain (haha vampire diaries reference), why anybody would think to put this on the market to start with is beyond me.

Frizz-ease is a heat protector but I don't think it actually does anything, probably does protect my hair abit but not enough to use it on its own, and does not help frizz, but pointless really!

soap and glory hand cream I don't really use hand creams anyway because I hate the feel of cream left on my hands, this one is no exception, it like leaves a layer of grease on my hand and doesn't sink in ;( same really it smells good :)

sure crystal clear well this is spouse to make now white marks even on black clothes, and it does, I also feel like it doesn't protect me either, I feel like I need to reapply after 30 mins.

Headmasters big glam hair shampoo, my boyfriend said he would like to use this because it smells like a men's aftershave, and actually he is right, it smells very man-ly, I'm scared I'll end it smelling like a man lol, it does nothing for volume too, but it is a good all round shampoo that u just use because uve ran out of everything else.

Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser now I actually quite like this product, u rub it into a wet face, gets rid of every trace of make up and then u rinse it off, I just don't like the way my skin feels afterwards, it's really really squeaky clean, like u know when u rub a surface and it squeaks, its like that :( also it was a free sample in a gift, so I'm not really loosing anything which is a bonus :)

accessorise primer I don't like all the silicone in this and I don't find that it holds my make up on any longer but I think it was like 4 pound, so what do I expect.

rimmel eyebrow pencil, it's more like a black then a dark brown so Is way to dark compared to either dark browns, the brush on the end is too hard and doesn't really do anything and it wears off quick.

maybelliene pop stick in sugar frosting I've heard alot of bloggers say there was no point to this product and they are right, it has no colour whatsoever and the glitter doesn't really show up, but it is sooooo pretty to look at!!!


Ok, I hope that wasn't to negative for you all, like I said I am still going to use these products because I don't want to waste them :)

But what do you think? Have you ever tried any of them???
Xxx

15 comments:

  1. i hate any mouthwash that isn't the alcohol free 'zero' ones, as i think they burn so badly! also, i hate that clinique foaming face wash, the squeaky feeling afterwards cannot be good for your skin!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate!!!! The mouth wash yuck! But I have an OCD about having to use things up before I throw them away, :(

      Delete
  2. So far I've tried the Listerine mouthwash, S&G's hand cream, the Clinique cleanser and the Rimmel eyebrow pencil. I did like the mouthwash although it stung a bit but I still felt like I had a fresh breath the morning after using it! Also enjoyed using the hand cream. However I do agree with you on the cleanser (and browpencil). My skin felt horrible afterwards! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand why u need the burning sensation though :( other mouth washes are exactually the same just without the burning haha

      Delete
  3. Everyone raves about the hand food but I really dislike it. I thought it was okay at first, but then I tried the EOS ones and they are so much better. They don't leave your hands sticky and I find they really nourish them. I hate my hands feeling sticky. In fact most of the time I just use alcohol gel!

    Click here to to find out what the Buzz is all about!

    Sarah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hate things that stick to my hands, feels like theyve been sweating when they haven't, lol
      But yeah I use anti bad at work loads xxx

      Delete
  4. Know exactly what you mean about the Headmaster big glam hair shampoo, i loved the product but hated the smell which is one of my number one things for shampoo!

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. HIya, loving your post :) Found it on Monday Blog Hop :) please check out mine :) http://troublemakeronheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i disliked the rimmel eyebrow pencil too! you should consider doing a blog sale with the items you don't like- some people might love them, and you could earn some money :)

    Stopping by from the blog hop! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i could do, but i dont think i have enough to go on a blog sale lol :D x

      Delete
  7. definitely agree about soap & glory hand cream... I didn't like it either... haven't tried the other products. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey doll new follower found you through BlogLoveTherapys Blog hop!
    Enjoyed this post! I was considering trying that rimmel brow pencil you just saved me! :)

    XOXO yayaMarie
    www.glitzglamandcakedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo interesting to hear badly about Soap & Glory- I was going to buy it yesterday but I stopped myself because I have tonnes of body lotions that I could use instead, but I'll think twice now and maybe get a little tester to see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to use Soap & Glory Hand Food!

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX