Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 25

contour like Kim kardashian

Hi everyone.

I don't know whether you saw a few weeks back the picture of Kim Kardashian in a magazine, with stuff all over her face, and she said that this is how she/her make-up artist contours her face.

so after that image i thought i would give it ago, and it actually turns out really well!, it makes me looks tanned, which is abit weird for me because i am soooo pale, but it makes your cheeks and nose look thinner which is a good thing for me,
so let me show you how i did it, and then you can give it a go, you will need to show me how you look aswell! :D



so this is me with just concealer and foundation on, so you can see the difference. I have used the collection 2000 concealer and a No7 foundation.
The contouring products am going to use is the New c
and the highlighter im using bd glow up make-up (its tescos own brand of makeup and is a white cream with glitter in it)


ok, so i know, i now look like something out of cats, =/, but this is the idea.
I did the highlighter first, on my chin, side of my lips,on cupids bow, under the bronzer on my cheeks,the apples of my cheeks and up to eyes, down the bridge of my nose and the bottom, and under my eyebrows.
then put the bronzer on, around the edge of my forehead, along the sides of my nose, on my temples, under my cheekbones(when you do the fish face), and under my chin and down my neck.

Then you can either take some translucent powder and blend it out, or i just used a clean brush and smudged it out. I had to smudge the highlighter out with my finger in a couple of places because it is hard to smudge cream out just with the brush.



so this is what it looks like without any more make-up and just smudged out.


then this is me with my full lot of makeup on, it makes me look abit tanned, which is weird, but i think it also makes my eyes stand out, looks like i have contoured cheeks and my nose looks a funny shape but that might just be me, i also have a nice shaped chin for a change :D

so what do you think? have you given it a go yet? please show me ur contour pictures so im not the only one that looks like someone from cats :D

see you soon xxx

2 comments:

  1. wow that really works to slim down the face and give some good definition! I always dable with contouring and constantly find my self looking at those pics of kim but just haven't tried it out yet! I think it's time for me to give it a go!
    Hannah x confessioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its really wierd to begin with, because i look quite tanned without any tan, lol, but it actually is a really nice effect, im gonna do this on nights out now :D x

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX