Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 13

update!

hey guys,
sorry i dont really post much on here. having a hectic time really.
i have no money because my car has to be all redone.
lets just say "i had a fight with a wall and the wall won".

then i have to put my car in for a services because some idiots thought it was fun to remove both my side mirrors, well one side mirror and smash the other. so i have to get those fixed too. its so fustrating, why do people think they can do that to other peoples cars.
learn some manners!!

anyway. sorry about my little rant, i will leave you with a picture of my beautiful car "pablo" before it was beaten up (yes he is called pablo :D )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX