Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 23

Review on ultra-blend (lush)

Sorry I've been gone awhile. I have got a new job so I have been busy doing that. It's going great at the moment, I get to do manicure's and train in hair aswell :)

Anyway the review, I have been using ultra-bland for about 2 weeks now:






What it does:
Ultra-bland is a cleanser, it cleanses away every last trace of dirt,oil and make-up that is found on you're skin using almond oil as the base. It also contains rose, beeswax and honey to moisturize the skin.

My review:
I don't think I like it, it leaves my skin too oily and the oil is very hard to remove from my skin, I have to use another cleanser twice to get rid of most of the oil and not all of it goes. I use tea tree to get rid of it.
Although it does get rid of all my make-up, and I do mean every last trace, even water proof, the oil basically breaks down the molucles in the make-up.

My score: 7 out of 10 maybe even down to a 5. I'm so sorry lush I will not repurchase thus product, it's too oily for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX