Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 19

OOTD- or night

im going out tonight with a couple of my friends and wanted to show you what i'm wearing and what make-up i have on :D


my dress is some republic and i absolutly love it :D. and i borrowed the jacket some my mom :D haha

jewellery im wearing is from @lovesuziej on twitter
go check it out some gorgeous stuff

and my braclet from new look like a year ago but it goes with anything
and my make up i used maybelline eyeshadows and urban decay's mascara with maybelliene the colossal volume express waterproof
ideal for going out so it doesnt run down your face, and using two different types of mascara mke your lashs look fake :D
thats all for now bye bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX