Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 1

my mini wishlist

hey everyone,
so some of you my know (because ive been moaning) that i literately have no money at the moment, which is hard for me because i used to buy beauty items every week and no i cant.

anyway i have made a little wish list that i would like when I receive any money (i will hopefully get paid soon from my new job)


(top to bottom, left to right) 1. Revlon lip butters (especially sugar frosting) 2.lush carrot (how cool) 3.essie nail polish (ive never tried any but heard real good things about them) 4. maybelline colour tattoo (especially the on and on bronze) 5. nail art pens (i really want some) 6. benefit hello flawless oxygen foundation (in shade im pure 4 sure or believe in me)


so see.... i dont want a lot lol, just to try out the new things :D and ill be fine haha
oh well maybe eventually :D
hope your all having a lovely sunday, and what are the things that you would like to try out when you have money?
see you soon xxx

disclaimer: i found all these photos on the wonderful thing you call "google", if they are urs please tell so i can give credit where needed

3 comments:

  1. all of these things are on my wish list! Especially the Hello Flawless foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a lush carrot too lol :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX