Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 2

Date night: movie night in

Hey everyone :)
How are u all today :),
Sorry I'm in a real happy mood at the moment, I feel like my life is finally getting back on track after loosing my job and all my money but oh well, the reason for this post:

We went to block busters and rented some DVDs and even brought one :)

Then we went to sainsburys to pick up some treats, I'm on a diet do instead of popcorn and chocolate I brought lots of fruit I love to snack on and then brought an ittle bitty chocolate egg so I can get a chocolate fix :)
My bf got a huge chocolate lamb with marshmallows he's name is lewis the lamb and mine is eggward the egg ;)


We got rent reel steal, tintin, tower heist and pirates of the Caribbean,
And we brought in time which is an amazing film with Justin timberlake :)

I'll see you all soon xx

4 comments:

  1. Those chocolate animals are so cute! Looks a great date night in to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty it was ace, we stayed up all night and watched the all in one go haha

      Delete
  2. Oh my god that sheep is amazing!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, my bf said he didnt wanna eat it caz it was too cute haha

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX