Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 22

Not in the mood to shop!!

I know. What!?!
It is true. I went to town today with my friend intending to buy some things for a haul. And I didn't buy anything :(
Well I brought a Barry m nail paint in black because I am in love with black nail varnish for some reason.
Anyway I couldn't find anything to buy because I wasn't in the mood :/ yeahhhhhh!! Ha

So I think I need to wait like a couple of days till I feel in the mood. I know I need to go to lush because I have ran out of cleanser :(
I am a lush addict. Seriously I go like every week. I had to have friends stop me going near it at one time, crazy!
I'm rambling now so bye! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX