Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 28

Topical Punch

hi everyone,
so i got a new nail polish. its quite old but i love it :D haha
O.P.I....its called topical punch


My thoughts: its a nice colour, more like a baby red/dark pink colour, lighter then it is in the bottle, but i think most nail varnishes are like that. it chips quite easierly too. The ends of my nails are quite worn now but i still like the colour. The varnish itself is good, i didn't like it at first and thought the brush was too big but as i got used to it and applied a second coat it wasnt as stricky or glopey (is that a word?)

Verdict: 8 out of 10 :D

i have also put flowers on my tumb nail and my ring finger.










i do have a tutorial on it on my youtube channel. if you guys want to see it go check it out.
www.youtube.com/MissPenelope90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX