Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 1

in love with skater skirts

hi everyone,

so another fashion outfit for today, i love to use the same clothes but pair them differently and see if i can get a different style out of them.
Because lets face it, we dont have a million different clothes for every single day, so mixing and matching is the best way to make an old outfit look completely new.
So today im used my skater skirt from new look, which i absolutely love!!! and my check shirt from new look too.

check shirt and skater skirt from new look


new look skater skirt and check shirt
skater skirt and check shirt from new look

new look: Dark pink check shirt (not exactually the same)

you can see the shirt properly in my lazy sunday post and the first time i showed off my skater skirt was in in my "birthday suit" post. I do like the check shirt with this it makes a little bit more of a boyfriend style and abit more laid back.

What clothes do you continuous wear and absolutely love? mine is obviously my skater skirt 
xxxxx

Asos christmas dress was my last fashion post, see what im going to wear for christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Skater skirts are one of my favourite wardrobe essentials too! I want them in every print and colour :P

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX