Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 8

My favourite mascara duo

hi everyone,

Today i thought i would share of you the best mascara combo i have found by far. 

Since i have found out how to put on my mascara and get the best results i haven't stopped wearing it, i wear it every single day for about a month now.
They might run out soon =[

so the first mascara i use is clinique high impact extreme volume in extreme black. Now this is utterly amazing. The volume and length this gives you is out of this world, and so quickly too, every other mascara i have found you really have to work with it, and do a lot of coats to get it to where you want your lashes, and even then its not very good length.

my eyelshes without mascara


my eyelashes are very short and stubby. So having this is like i have false eyelashes on, it so weird to look at and so amazing all at the same time.


The next one i use it the maybelline the rocket mascara in waterproof black (a review of it is here) now this has to waterproof! you might of read that i said i have very oily skin, well that includes my eyes, yes it does!, so i have to use waterproof, or water resistant, something to will not slide of my face if i get hot or work hard at some point :]. Every mascara i have tried does this, i am either left with little bits all over my cheeks where its flaked, or under my eyes is all black because my mascara has ran. even with the clinique one.

my eyelashes with just clinique high impact extreme mascara in extreme black
(just with clinique high impact extreme)

my eyelashes with clinique high impact extreme and maybelline the rocket mascara on

(with clinique high impact extreme volume and maybelline the rocket waterproof mascara)

so i have to put the clinique high impact extreme volume on my upper lashes, wait about 20 secs and then put the maybelline one ontop, only a one coat just to separate my lashes a bit more and to keep a waterproof coating on them, and then my bottom lashes i just put the maybelline the rocket waterproof mascara, just so it doesn't run anywhere.

and thats my perfect pairing, it stays put all day, it doesn't smudge or flake. I keep my length and volume all day and it does not go down. It will look like i have false lashes on all day!!

what's your favourite mascara? or like me do you do a combo of them?
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Ah wow, that's amazing!
    I know what you mean about having oily eyes, all mascaras flake on me so I stick with waterproof.
    Lucy x
    thelittleblush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same type of eyelashes! This combo is crazy! Your lashes look so perfect! I already have the rocket, but now I'm going to need to get my hands on the Clinique!

    -Megan
    www.armywifestylelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these made your lashes so long and thick! I have tried the rocket mascara and liked it, but my all time favorite is maybelline the falsies mascara. I am a new follower by the way :) I really enjoy reading your blog!

    eyeshadoweyeliner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX