Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 30

who wants to be an angel?

hey everyone,

this is abit of a different post for you all, i want to enter the aussie angel competition they have launched at http://www.uncoveraussie.co.uk/uncategorized/were-recruiting-aussieangels.

i saw it and was like wow, i want to be an angel, well i know i am not the slimist of people or the most beautiful, but i do LOVE my hair. aussie say " there’s more to life than hair but it’s a good place to start"
and i think they are damn right, who doesnt feel confident and beautiful if their hair is amazing and actually doing what you want it to for a change. 
so i thought i would share with you:
 my hair story.





well i think i have been every colour under the sun when it comes to my hair, ive been blue, red,black,brown, blonde, bleach blonde, i mean every colour, when i was in high school i would change my hair colour every week, no idea where i got the money from but oh well.
i love extensions aswell, i used to wear them nearly every day and i would have a set for every different colour i want to be. i sometimes had a full fringe but i usually go back to having a side one.

about my hair (right)now.


(sorry these pictures are sideways, blogger is being an idiot again)

as you can see its brown, i always end up going back to that colour, thick and med length, i wish it was really long but ive come to the conclusion that it will never be as long as i would like so i have learnt to love it just the way it is. I use random products on it but always go back to the aussie shampoo and conditioner in take the heat, i love the amazing 3 minute miracle treatment/conditioner and i always use the lusciously long leave in conditioner because i wish that it makes my hair longer ahaha :]

It's messy and fizzy and always wavy, but thats me, not always perfect.

i would like to be an aussie angel that isnt always perfect, that doesnt try to be. I want people to like me for who i am and not what they see, so hopefully i am perfect for that :D
my hair isnt always perfect and im not going to pretend it is. But its healthy and looked after and i hope that's what the people at Aussie are looking for :D


so i hope you liked this random post, i hope i get through and all wish me luck :D
see you soon xx

4 comments:

  1. I always thought it was weird that the Aussie hair brand has nothing to do with Australia. It isn't even available here.

    Your hair, and you, are gorgeous hun. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha is it not, i didnt know tht, strange
      oh well thanks hun :D

      Delete
  2. Good luck with this! It's really interesting to see how your hair has changed so much, but I really really love the colour you have at the moment! :)
    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thankyou very much, thats really sweet, made me smile :D

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX