Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 21

denman: tangle teaser

hey everyone

i read a blog post by the lovely Lucy the other day http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/tangle-tamer-denman.html, probably like 2 weeks ago now and realised that i have had the same brush/comb for years.
on my mission to grow my hair longer i realised that "how am i souse to grow my hair if i cant even be bothered to buy a decent brush"

so i thought, well why not, they can do amazing things with brushes now a days, (its not just a brush anymore) so i went ahead and brought one
and i haven't looked back!


i have thrown all my other brushes/combs away :D

apart from being hot pink (woo) it amazing to brush your hair with, you can use it when its wet or dry, got hairspray in, got extensions in, you name it and it'll be fine 


i has short and long bristles in there so it can get rid of all the knots without pulling your hair or breaking your hair off, (which happens to me alot!)
my hair feels silkier and smoother and its not as frizzy as it used to be, its does have its days but that's because it is naturally curly and is just a big ball of frizz anyway.


the bristles are sat in a air cushoned pad which makes it soft and easier to run through your hair.
denman is also in the uk which gives them a couple of browny points :D

i really do recommend this brush if you are using it to either grow your hair like me, or to just make it easier to brush without hurting or pulling most of your hair out
i brought it at boots for £6.46 which is wayyy cheaper then the other well known alternative :D
or your can buy it at superdrug i think, or online on the denman website

happy shopping :D

disclaimer: this was brouht by me with my own little hard earned pennies as a present for not having a new brush in like 3 years.


p.s dont forget about my 200 follower giveaway, which you can enter here!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love it! :D Thanks for mention lovely, it's such an amazing brush!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this brush!!! my hairs a big tangled mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it diff got rid of my knots, ive been using it for about 2 weeks now, and ive deff seen an improvement in the amount of knots i have x

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX