Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 22

bloggers interview

hey everyone,

oki today is going to be abit different, i have no one to interview this week (if you would like to take part all the information is here http://penelopesbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/p/guest-bloggers.html )

so i decided that it might be a good idea for me to answer the questions, now you don't have to read it if you don't want to, you might already know enough about me that your sick of hearing anything else haha
but just incass you don't really know anything about me i have answered the bloggers questions

here we go:




1.     Tell Me A bit About Yourself?:
Hi, my name is Kelsey and i am the owner of this lovely blog you are reading :D, i live in England in the middle of no-where, i love with my bf in a one bed flat which is just right, i have a lovely car called Pablo (hehe) and i work in a bar part time and a mobile hairdresser the other part

2.     Whats The Name Of Your Blog?:
It is called Penelope’s beauty obsessions, i don’t really know why i called it that, it was sort of my nickname in highschool and it just came to me one day

3.     Explain What Your Blog Is About?:
I do lots of reviews which i love to write, i do a nail of the day every Thursday (which reminds me i need to paint my nails) and i do hauls and take lots pictures of things :D

4.     What Inspired You To Start Your Blog?:
I started to watch loads of beauty videos on youtube, and i got really inspired by them but i was too scared to put my face infront of a camera, so when i found out i could write and talk about what i enjoyed through the blogging world i jumped at the chance!

5.     If You Could Only Have One Make-up Item In The World What Would It Be?:
It would have to be foundation, at the moment it would have to be my rimmel wake me up foundation in ivory, i love it soooo much, i think it is abit to dark for me so i have to sheer it out but i love the consistency and the coverage. I just love foundations anyway, i NEED them in my life!

6.     What Posts Do You Enjoy Writing The Most? Reviews, Swatches, Products e.t.c?:
I love to write about reviews, i love being able to try out a product for 3-4 weeks and test it, then write about it and take loads of pictures, explain the good bits and bad bits and if i would buy it again!

7.     Where Can We Follow You?:
Oki so there are a number of different places you can follow me:
You can follow me on gfc (just on the right hand side of my blog)

8.     What Blogs Do You Recommend Us To Read?:
I recommend you reading:
Zoella from Youtube 
Rebecca Louise from http://autumnleaves-x.blogspot.co.uk/

9.     Where Do You See Your Blog Going In The Next Year?:
I don’t know, I hope that i am still blogging and really enjoy doing it and i hope that people will still read and enjoy it.

10. And Lastly, Is There Any Advice You Would Give To Other Bloggers?
I would say just be yourself, don’t try to be someone you’re not just to try and get readers, they will appreciate you more if you’re you. Don’t try too hard, you don’t have to do a blog post every single day if you don’t want to, just write for you!


oki, hope that wasnt too bad :D, please email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you would like to take part in the bloggers interview, anyone who has a blog can apply or visit http://penelopesbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/p/guest-bloggers.html

see you lovely people soon 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through the blog hop :] Really enjoyed reading this article, it's always really nice to get to know the person behind the blog and what inspires them, and as I new blogger I really appreciate you sharing some advice :] I will definitely keep that in mind. Going to keep reading your blog <3
    If you ever have a spare moment maybe you could take a look at my blog and say how I could improve? :]

    kirstie xx
    petitpapillondenuit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ty very much :], i will have a look at your blog, i wont say theres anything to improve

      but you will get there just be urself :]

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX