Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 11

wake me up foundation by rimmel

hey everyone

i know you have seen this everywhere, and by every single beauty blogger, but i hope your not too sick of it to read my blog post on it,
because honestly
i love it!!!


i have the lightest possible shade, 100 ivory.

it claims that it has an "anti-fatigue effect and a radiant glow" effect, it also had spf 15 in it which is quite cool for the summer or spring months when the sun starts to creep out behind the clouds.


this is what my skin looks like without any foundation, it is quite re and blotchy, my skin gets sensitive occasionally and i have a lot of redness all over my cheeks and on my forehead by my eyebrows. 

this is what my skin looks like with the foundation on, as you can see it has reduced my redness and has evened out my skin tone
i love this foundation sooo much, because so far its the only drug store like low end foundation that ive found that matched my skin tone perfectly. 
it evens out my skin tone and make my skin look flawless, even after a 7 hour shift in a boiling hot hotel.
usually half way through work around my nose it does cakey and patchy and i have no idea why, but with this foundation it doesn't seem to do it even though i use everything the same except the foundation,
so it must be that my other foundation is just too heavy for my skin.
its a nice thin consistency but has a good coverage level.

it also photographs really well, it doesn't wash you out when you use the flash and you don't like oily or anything even though it has radiant glow.
i love this foundation so much, and i cant wait to use it all up just so i can buy another one :D
it is well worth buying

(sorry about the wierd face, it was the only angle i looked good in at the time)


all i have on is foundation here, and it looks extremely natrual looking, beautiful

its soo worth all the hype around it, and well worth the £8.99 (or £7.99 cant remember)
go buy it! haha
see you all soon xx


3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. ph thats really sweet hunny, haha i dont think i look that pretty in this one either :D xxx

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX