Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 9

revlon lip butters


     hey everyone,
 in my last post i showed you what i brought at boots for the 3 for 2 offer, and these 2 gorgeous things are what i brought along with some other things, see what i brought here!

i brought to revlon colourburst lip butters


(left to right: sugar frosting & strawberry shortcake)


the first one ill show you is the revlon colourburst lip butter in strawberry shortcake:


(with flash)

(without flash)
this is a gorgeous colour, its perfect for like a summer night out with the girls. these lip butters are so creamy and its a bit like a lip balm in a lipstick form. this one is pretty because it has little bits of glittery run in through it and a nice pinky pearl.
its really good aswell, because even when all the balm has disappeared from your lipstick, and it feels like its been rubbed off, you look in the mirror and find that the colour is still on your lips, almost like its stained them, which is amazing to me, so i can eat and drink and it doesn't need to re-applied.

then i have Revlon colourburst lip butter in sugar frosting:
(without flash)

(with flash)


this colour looks amazing, this is my perfect colour, because as you all know im addicted to my nudes, it has a gorgeous colour with your flash, so perfect for a night out because that's all your going to be using :D, it is a nude but has a pinky undertone so it doesn't just wash your lips out and make it look like you have none.
there extremely creamy and lovely to wear, it does require you to top up the colour alot, not like the other one but i don't care its still a beaut.

the only thing im abit upset about is you dont get alot of product for your money, they are £7.99 and you only get like an inch of lipstick, less then say a mac lipstick.

these are my 2 fav's so far, is there any other ones i should try, maybe a darker one?
give me some ideas

see you all soon xxx

5 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to buy some of these (I know how late I am haha), I have quite dry lips so they would be perfect! Both colours are gorgeous!
    www.emmerliejay.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah there very moisturising and gorgeous colour

      Delete
  2. Oooh these colours were too light for me, but look amazing on you :) I grabbed the 3 for 2 offer too and ended up getting 3 lip butters!
    Thanks for tweeting me your blog, loving it

    You can take a look at my swatches here:
    http://makeupatoz.com/

    Tanzina
    @makeupatoz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty, i have very pale skin so the paler the better :D but i would like to try the more darker versions but im not sure which :D.
      ty for commenting :D

      Delete
  3. I have both of these shades of which I love both but for very different reasons!

    Sugar Frosting can be used every day just to add a nice bit of shine, whereas Strawberry Shortcake is slightly more daring (well it is for me as I never used to wear lipstick much) I love it now! :)

    Amy x
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX